Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

i like how the side character called the mc a side character XD if u see anyone with a mohawk in a game they are a side character with no brain for life

Fed-Kun's army
Major issues with these "I got/picked shitty skills but they're secretly OP???" stories is that none of the skills are shit. Either their potential are unexplored, they're just harder to use, or the MC is somehow so smart they'll figure out how to make an item or a move that somehow no one else ever discovered.

This manga doesn't really do the whole "MC utilizes shitty skills in a clever way to make them strong" well. There's no depth to it so if you're expecting something cool to come from this don't hold your breath.

Double-page supporter
@Petnavis
Major issues with these "I got/picked shitty skills but they're secretly OP???" stories is that none of the skills are shit.
It's like these authors have never played any games at all.

The skill "Kicking" starts to be called shitty and underwhelming? 10 people will line up and try for months or even more to squeeze the most out of it.
Autism is not to be underestimated.

And in this situation, MC barely even applied himself and still found out how underrated all the skills he chose are.

Users who are viewing this thread