Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
I hate the manga tropes in this chapter.
Unrealistic, unfunny, illogical.
URG
Mc doesn’t even ask for a reward for being the poster boy; the tournament reward was separate, and now he’s complaining about the attention again but then shrugs it off. If the manga makes it a big deal, then deal with it. He sets up shop because his reputation is famous but then doesn’t charge anything else.

Really bad start for newcomers to the series.

I quite enjoy this series. Some of the comments speak negatively about it, because the MC doesn’t take advantage of his fame or ask for more rewards. But some people forget that not everyone is the same, and use fame as a means to make more from people all the time. He is dealing with popularity in his own way, by accepting it but not making a big deal of it, so it doesn’t go to their heads like a lot of tropes in manga do, which in some ways is a bit refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Why go through all the troubles to make the bow work upside down? Just attach a bow on the backside of the shield and use as is? So the shield always stays on the outer side and the bow on the inner side.

Dex-chan lover
Upside down bow grip looks painful. Rather, I can feel my arms dying just looking at this abomination of a bow. Well, whatever gives stat boosts I guess...

Dex-chan lover
Upside down bow grip looks painful. Rather, I can feel my arms dying just looking at this abomination of a bow. Well, whatever gives stat boosts I guess...

I thought the X-shaped bow was the peak of stupid weapon designs, but now here we are.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the manga tropes in this chapter.
Unrealistic, unfunny, illogical.
URG
Mc doesn’t even ask for a reward for being the poster boy; the tournament reward was separate, and now he’s complaining about the attention again but then shrugs it off. If the manga makes it a big deal, then deal with it. He sets up shop because his reputation is famous but then doesn’t charge anything else.

Really bad start for newcomers to the series.
well he stands out as is going the extra length to ask for money would be bad and the devs probably thought giving a valueable player some well deserved credit would be something he would want which isnt actually the case.

Users who are viewing this thread