A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log - Vol. 8 Ch. 63

Supporter
That last scene was the only good thing to have come out from that god-awful Loong arc.

Time to wait 50 more chapters before Goku defeats Frie- ah wrong series

Fed-Kun's army
Since this is an MMORPG I want to know where the clanwar people are at. If this game is as popular as they made it out to be at the start then there should be a couple thousand Clan war PvP players. Which means there should be a mass of reinforcements as those people find out there is an actual war going on and move to engage in it for their clans glory and fresh recruits from the non affiliated participants.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. I fired up Duel of Fates right before the spread, but i should have guessed and checked how many pages were left.

@MistLynx
From the looks of things this is most the player base of thousands here. At least those remotely at the level to help. And even they are doing quite poorly due to the fact that the level cap right now is NOT made for fighting dragons. It was considered a MAJOR upset that Earth took out a the WEAKEST dragon type in its old age while it thought he wasn't a threat. Gehennacross dragons are weaker but not THAT much weaker, they are expecting all the super high level npc's to be helping substantially here. And seemingly this is also a war to determine which country will survive this. Anyone with a hatred for fairies while seemingly unable to join the gehennacross side they can still hope they lose. Though the Devs MIGHT have slanted power levels of things based on how the players are doing to give like the fairy queen a suicide attack that can turn the tides or something.... or had the friendly dragon participating go full dragon if needs required it. But minimum this was going to be costly for every race that isn't human if they were on the losing side at any point.

@IceVoidSoldier

Unfortunately. I can see that, the two ways I can imagine this going from here are him possibly joining back up with the fairy queen to comfort her from the costs of this battle......or separating from her even further to keep the backlash from holding that trump until now from reaching her.

@MistLynx I think either the author didn't bothered to mention them or the artist didn't bothered to draw them, because it feels like that they simply weren't mentioned/showed (I think the bow-themed clan leader appeared in one panel were Earth was saying who else that he knew was also participating in the event, in one of the previous chapters)

Dex-chan lover
@IceVoidSoldier
@Chaeden
You can't use your trump cards too early. The ring likely isn't something that lasts forever - enough to fight one battle group maybe and not more.

If Earth had used the ring in an earlier fight, he would have wiped out maybe a dozen dragons, and then now he'd be unable to use it in this fight.

If Gehenna Cross has any reinforcements that can pull off and attack later, using the trump card now would potentially leave the reserve force able to defeat the weakened army.

Using a trump card is something you pull out when you're absolutely sure the enemy's engaged sufficient forces that you can defeat them all in one go.

(Sure, people might blame him, but there's definitely a reason for not pulling it out earlier.)

Users who are viewing this thread