Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

Thanks for this Chapter~~
MC just keep getting stronger even here huh...

Dex-chan lover
My heart went oooppps in this chapter...
If you add a little bit more drama when Earth fires that shot, then it will become more epic and stunning, and memorable.

But the friendship between Earth and Loong which is focused here makes my heart feel like a good ambience of nature. Its like fluffy.
Or its like your trust went sky rocket to each others.

NOW... EARTH JUST GO BACK TO QUEEN TO CONSOLE HER...
Its impossible to escape to her because you are the star, no no no, the hero, absolutely in this battle...

Dex-chan lover
@yamajii And standing out more. No way he doesn't get pointed out by the whole dang playerbase at this point. You don't just do a "Neverending Story" but with dragon shots on a Loong and not get screenshotted by people. Fairy Queen will almost have to recognize him in the victory ceremonies, too. The fun will be in how he attempts to reconcile it.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for this chapter, i'm looking forward for the next one with the meeting with the fox waifu.

Dex-chan lover
"Although this is just a game, etc."
"..."
Hmm I know Im over-reading this but gosh if this wasn't what I read it like.

Dex-chan lover
Swear to God, Earth, you better at least acknowledge the Fairy Queen a little.

Still unsure why he got so butthurt over that whole affair...

Dex-chan lover
@Kenidashi He could just stay logged off during all the ceremonies and such. If he takes just a bit longer time off, most players would disperse already to whatever places in the game world they came from to the war.

While I'm annoyed by how he treats the fairy queen, it's also very understandable. He doesn't want to have any romances and such in the game, so it's kind of difficult to deal with the AI beauty who would like to stick to him. If he doesn't want to get involved in deeper relationships in a game, the only choice is to operate mostly alone, apart from what missions require.

Users who are viewing this thread