Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

Double-page supporter
@BasilD I'm not sure I understand your statement. He comments that it may be virtual, but he still prays for the dead in some style (don't want to get into which religion it may be and all that) and he's done that before, for instance with the undead in the new dungeon. He doesn't treat certain situations as a game, and she observes him doing so.

Double-page supporter
So, if I understood this correctly (hopefully I'm completely mistaken), the NPCs that died in the war, don't return to the game? Does this apply to NPCs who die outside of a war too? If so, doesn't it essentially mean that eventually there won't be no living beings left in the game, other than the players (since they do respawn)? What kind of idiotic game design would that be for an MMO?

Double-page supporter
Thicc Long onee-san seems sad when MC says he gonna train first before back to do Ritual again... lol

@Siikalahna The NPCs repopulate by having children. Don't think of them as NPCs so much as living people who just happen to be inside a game world.

@Knighto
Bromance
Remember he helped a long to become a complete dragon?
He failed but his sacrifice was not in vain. He made a longtime friend.

@Siikalahna
it is said in history that all npcs are smart and were created by a company or government. The game is a way for these artificial intelligence to gain humanity by interacting with the players.
The devs have already considered closing the game for other players. But the relationships that Earth built prevented this from happening. The most influential NPCs want to have a relationship with him.

Next arc should be the meeting with the Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
I know, it is supposed to be a game and all, but that is the conclusion of the war? They run and that's it? Fairy kingdom should better blackmail them for some war reparations or flatten one or to of their npc towns.

End? hahahahaha. No it will not end unless you take down the king and nobles who ordered those soldiers to attack the fairy kingdom. This will keep happening again and again.

Dex-chan lover
@jhadred oh I knew it was something like that. My brain just read it as
Earth: "even though it's just a game, etc"
Loong: "what if i told you... it wasn't a game?"

Still, mad respect for him anyway.

Double-page supporter
@BasilD Hah! Yeah, that makes sense. And I think the characters have said something along those lines before, unless I'm getting myself mixed with other mangas. The timing would have been right for that comment. Well, perhaps if it was a typical action manga rather than a mostly relaxed slice of life one.

Haha giving justification for the Loong Trial Arc.

That..Loong lady (idk her name) just threw open the gates of PTSD and anger with reminding me about the Loong arc.

That arc was an absolute bore to get through, waiting to be bored and apathetic for each chapter release during that arc had me seriously consider dropping this manga. In the end I just skimmed through that arc waiting for it to finally end.

With him having to go back and do it AGAIN..idk it might be better this time around, maybe..I hope.

Thanks for the chapter!
Uryu really helped out, and in a good way too. If she did everything herself there'd be a lot of ungrateful complaints about why didn't she help sooner or such and such would still be around. However, by making a big impact and then boosting everyone's abilities and having them help end things is better in the long run so it's no longer a victory solely because of her but through everybody's efforts. Poor Earth, doomed to be hitting the spotlight. The forums are probably going to explode talking about how he got to ride a Loong, called one for help, and what he did to be able to do both. Fairy Queen is probably going to call him over wanting some food, pampering, and his signature on the marriage certificate again. XD Hope he indulges her as while he's had a rough time, she's had a rougher one being in charge and having to shoulder all those she wasn't able to save. Might be VR, but developers really outdid themselves making it so realistic including the egos and personalities of the game characters. Would be funny if the dragon princess, the elf and dark elf princesses, and some beastkin fans wanted some time with him as well.

Moar!
ughhh just saw 65 raw, next chap after should be out on sept 25th

Users who are viewing this thread