Today Living With You - Ch. 16

her childhood friend is weirdly possessive and annoying af whats wrong w taking antidepressants 😐😐✋🏼
thanks for updating!

Bruh are you mad now that she is not paying attention to you? Urgggh
Thanks for the update!!

Anak anjing ,contoh contoh anak anjing adoi

lol can he just stay with his girlfriend like urgh im mad

bruuhh who GAVE him the right to do that shit? childhood friend, yeah sure but there's a damn line. he have no right to interfere especially in such ways. her childhood friend is mad weird and annoying as hell 🤚🏽🙄 REJECTED. PERIODT.

So what if sunbae took anti-depressants in high school? Childhood friend is an ableist POS 😒

Aggregator gang
What's wrong with anti-depressants? Childhood friend is really a piece of shit

2nd ML is one of the least likable I’ve ever seen lmao. Has he even said one nice thing to her this whole time?

leave him alone mannn you have a girlfriend like mc can’t belong to you forever sir this is not ur playhouse

AHHH wild

damn thats the story behind the shampoo
honestly i too would feel really gross and never like that smell if that happened to me

thanks for translating!!

Double-page supporter
When she said she wont get to use her favorite shampoo anymore.... My heart clenched. Thats very sweet of her.

And lul boi get a grip.

Like bruv I know that shes your childhood friend but she ain't 10 years old girl can take care of her self and if you liked her more than your girlfriend then you shoulda confessed to her in the beginning cuz your playing with two girls hearts. I feel like ranting right now because of that insensitive forgot his name of a friend

Thank you for the updates ^^

Bruh wth??? This kind of guy are trash. You should focus on your girlfriend more . Don't play with people's feelings.

Double-page supporter
In other words, Wonyoung got traumatized.

Also the childhood friend.. Hah..

Thanks for the update spring pallette team! Been waiting for this ;^;

I'm so annoyed and angry with childhood friend. No, wait I'm not calling him childhood friend again, he just a possesive guy. Even friend know where or when they're not interfere.

Users who are viewing this thread