Today Living With You - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
So he did all that to match homegirl with the bloody annoying childhood friend. Nooo just get together you two!

Thanks to spring pallette scans for the update!

Dohee....plEASE....Jaehyuk is NOT the man for you 🤢

I really hate the whole "I wasn't interested in her until she caught someone else's eye". like what!!! Let her live her life !!!

Anyways, thank you so much for updating!! :,) can't wait to read more and feel the angst heh

I don't like the childhood friend but the sunbae is not likeable either ._. He's just that type of guy i hate in every story/irl lol.

Am curious to see where this goes tho so that's probably why im still reading this lol

Double-page supporter
What a roller coaster ride.

Sunbae roasting jaehyuk: YES SUNBAE GO OFF!

Sunbae said she's nice to fool around with: THIS BITCH-!?

Sunbae did it for Dohee: oh no :(

Sunbae said his heart wrenching : :'(

Thanks for the update!!! Also That childhood friend or whatever is really annoying tbh.

i’m kinda glad jaehyuk punched sunbae for saying that bs even though he didn’t mean it.

if jaehyuk didn’t do anything i’d be even more annoyed with him than i already am

Double-page supporter
Oh no Sunbae, I want to hug you so much now

Thanks for the update!

here we Stan sunbae, the childhood bestfriend? don't know her, GURK REJECTED, GET YO DOUCHY SMELKY ASS OUT! smh smh you got no shame

THIS MANHWA IS UNDERRATED.. I'm liking where this is going... I'm here for Teaaa drama yass!

Users who are viewing this thread