Today Living With You - Ch. 20

Gaaaah
Annoying I hate this type of characters you have a girlfriend while your friend suffering one-sided love without you paying attention and when she start seeing someone else you are suddenly aware of her. You don't want to date her or let her date another person so selfish

lol so he wants both the girls? all this time he didn't realize Dohee's feelings for him? i mean... props to dohee for being that good at hiding feelings but you'd have to be a different type of stupid to NOT notice when someone likes you.

I get that he wants to maintain his friendship with the FL but to be that nosy is a big NO. Boy, she's not six years old, she's not your daughter, she's not your sister either. Just leave her alone, she can take care of herself jesus christ.

@best_nona IKR. He's the worst type of "chilhood bff" character.

"As Dohee has always been at my side, she is someone who will continue to be there"

Oho, selfish af

Both the guys are garbage, but atleast Wonyoung is open about his manipulations. I'm hoping that Dohee's responses to these two shitbags is a good reversal. Especially Kim Jaehyuk, whatta freakin insecure hypocrite - _-

is he stupid??? this mf says "dohee can't just like him for his looks smh that is dumb and won't last" then 10 seconds later thinks abt his girlfriend who he got with JUST BC SHE'S PRETTY. omfg I thought he'd be OK but nope. maybe a 3rd love interest lol I hate the 'going abroad for a long time' plot line, it's the fking worst. this is too realistic tho lol he wants both girls and gives both the bare minimum expecting them to give him both the maximum😂 I see the author knows a man like this hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
"she is too prideful and has a tendency to try and control other's actions"

yeah dude go find a damn mirror because that sounds exactly like you

Users who are viewing this thread