Today Living With You - Ch. 5

Hahaha he's so sly and I love it, honestly he obviously knows the MC is freaking pretty and that's why the ginger/pink girl is jealous as well. Btw, can we talk about her? She's too much already, if she needs to control everyone around his bf to stay happy, obviously that's not a healthy/good relationship. JUST BREAK UP.

Ty guys ♡

Fed-Kun's army
looking at Dohee's face features and then saying he likes people with a special look. i see! Right right! i agree with you, Wonyoung! Dohee is beautiful!

Dohee lost her personality and is letting his friend's girlfriend and this guy decide her life. Even more, this dude is saying he doesn't like her best friend... If anyone tells me that about my best friend, I wouldn't talk to them again. I understand the guy likes her and he is a tease, and I get she's confused, but if she develops some personality would e great, but staying there while a misunderstanding was emerging in from of her eyes and the dude was using her to rest his arms... how can anyone find it romantic?

Honestly speaking i think no girlfriend would like her boyfriend to talk about other girls so fondly and take care too whether its his bestfriend or childhood friend or whatever..jaehyuk shouldn’t have dated hyeseul while still liking dohee..so obviously hyeseul would feel insecure..and till now I don’t find her hateful like any other scheming bitches..so i’d suggest jaehyuk to break up..

Users who are viewing this thread