Today Living With You - Ch. 6

is it so hard to be direct? just tell him his shitty girlfriend was threatening you so you guys dont celebrate together...

I don't agree with @Mitsukinee
I think she knows that if she'll say that, they will fight, the girlfriend will be even more angry and sad. To be fair, the gf is not entirely wrong, who wouldn't be jealous but also respecting friends is important... She's not doing the right thing but also she's trying to do whatever will help their relationship

while i understand both @Jedendvatri and @bookzuls points of view, its also that its not her fault if she wants to celebrate along with him, specially if he also wants to, specially if its something theyve always done together
the girlfriend isnt in a place to tell the boyfriend to not celebrate it with his friend and to celebrate it with his gf instead, so she decided to go and threaten the friend despite, again, not being at fault or anything here... at least in my eyes (and also the gf just doesnt give off good vibes and has been displayed in a bad light throughout all the chapters so far, so if she isnt being nice to her, why should she help her even though she already helped her be in a relationship in the first place? idk its just real sketchy relationships all around)

Thanks so much for translating!! I'm glad I found this series

<< mega sunbae stan

Childhood friend guy and the girlfriend rly need to work things out between themselves

Can we have a 3rd ml that doesn't make us uneasy with every interaction?

Double-page supporter
Childhood friend is the least sympathetic here. If he's interested to that extent he shouldn't be dating someone else. I feel bad for his gf, being pulled along like that. I know she seems superficial, but if you really like someone it would hurt to have that person always talk about someone else. And he's got no right to interrogate MC about her love life if she doesn't want to talk about it.

@Greyvenn you're completely right!! Why would he even have a girlfriend in the first place if he likes mc that much that he needs to question her for everything??

idk man I like the childhood friend but it's too complicated but sunbae is also like questionable???

The sunbae seems to dislike the childhood friend. But for what? The childhood friend also seems to dislike the sunbae but it can be assumed that it's because the sunbae is getting close to the MC. 🤷‍♀️ but oh well it's only chapter 6, too little information for me to speculate stuff

Childhood friend is annoying. What is it to him that she does or doesn’t like sunbae? If he liked her, he shouldn’t have gone out with his gf in the first place. Or if he doesn’t intend to ever go out with MC, then he should sort out his feelings and not involve himself in her love life

he is so annoying. moreover, he already has a girlfriend, i mean can he not at least act so obvious if he rlly do like her? i dont mean he should cheat like that or smthn but he even cant put a cover and that makes the mc in trouble. why did he even accept to his gf confession if he likes the mc? hes the most shitty character here.

You

Soooo it's ok for him to have a girlfriend, but our girl isn't allowed to have a boyfriend and has to stay single because she's his childhood friend? Ugh

Ugh hate dudes like Jaehyuk. So friggin annoying, like what’s your deal bruh? Acting like you’re her boyfriend and getting jealous WHEN you have a girlfriend. Keep your attention on your girlfriend instead, annoying ass prick. I hope she does choose Sunbae instead, if she chooses her stupid childhood friend I’m gonna just drop this series. 😒

Users who are viewing this thread