Today Living With You - Ch. 7

Well, i prefer sunbae even he is a little annoying or likes to joke with her 😂. they have love hate relationship and she more comfortable around sunbae than her childhood friend.

Eh both MLs as of right now aren't the best but at least the sunbae is way better than the childhood friend. The childhood friend is actually getting upset that mc has a "crush" on the sunbae? Like just say you like her and be done with it why are you even jealous when you have your own girlfriend?

Typical childhood friend character... I'm more interested in how this sunbae relationship will go

ok lowkey, the shampoo thing and the khaki thing is kinda creepy since it hints at grooming. He's punishing her for using and wearing things he doesn't like, which is a pretty sizeable red flag... I hope it's just him being weird cuz I don't need to see another abusive relationship disguised as a romance manhwa 😕

I think some of us are too obsessed with being politically correct. he's not forcing her to change anything, it's a weird quirk of his. if it were a red flag, he'd be showing signs of irritation when she doesn't listen to him, or he'd have made it some type of condition to change her shampoo and not wear khaki jackets if she wants to date him.

he's just a weirdo which we love (I guess some of us don't judging from these comments, yall need to get with the program, sunbae is bae), and I personally think it makes their relationship funnier because of the way they react to each other. besides it is still his personal preference no matter what, the fact that he didn't stop hanging out with her even though she didn't change her shampoo just shows that it's not leading to toxicity.

He is scared just because she is wearing khaki colored jacket because she seems like a spy..he is really funny 😆

Users who are viewing this thread