Today Living With You

I like this story so far.

The glasses guy is pretty mischievious to the point where he's like trolling the female lead. lmao
But I dont think he's really too-crazy like how the female lead describes him.

Seriously though, if my childhood friend got a GF who talks to me like " third party / boyfriend-stealer", I'd just tell that childhood friend straight up to his face about the behavior problems with GF and how it can affect everyone around him. But that's just me.
He could be one of those people who is trying to make her "jealous" or admit she has feelings for him. Type of scheme.

Hope to see more updates soon.

@iMusical I think the reason she's not doing that is because she likes him and she feels guilty over that. She feels guilty and insecure over not being as pretty as the new gf. Personally I'm upset that the best friend made her a target and he's clueless about having done so.

Really hope the FL will truly end up with the sunbae, they have better dynamic than the childhood friend who I'm pretty sure likes FL but doesn't have the gut to pursue it so he obnoxiously hangs her around and selfishly dates another girl.

the fck is this...wonyoung guy is a total creep..i have only read 3 chaps..but he literally has touched her head, hugged her , grabbed her hand without even asking and when they arent even close!! i would have punch the life out if a random guy did this to me!!..and srsly stay 10 m away from him!!

I think the pink haired girl is probably going to try to go after Sunbae since he’s more of a better catch then the childhood friend.

Group Leader
not sure who changed the cover image to the one used presently on kakao, but changed it back because it contains fairly substantial spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread