Today Once Again, the Assassin Cannot Win Against the Girl He Picked Up! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Soujirou x Azuki so that Usagi Drop Nonsense never happens to another wholesome manga again please.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, now people are suddenly scared it'll be like usagi drop? it's literally tagged romance and loli! she literally shows that shes been crushing on him all throughout the manga. What sort of brain dead ape do you have to be to actually not have realized this all this time?!

Banned
Man, Lily body is so erotic. I want to see her growing up and serving ojiisanz

Contributor
@Echonic

Totally agree with you.
I mean, you know she like him as a man SINCE THE 1ST CHAPTER, why act surprised now ?

It's like these ppl who read a serie like 29 to Jk or I shaved, then..., and can't handle a romance between a adult and a Highschool girl, even hoping the guy will go for someone else, when it's literally in the title.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
Well tbh in 29 to jk he had sex with the minor out of nowhere, and with the I shaved, then... everyone had a problem with the fact that the fmc slept around before.

Worry not fellow healthy grown-ups who enjoy watching wholesome non-exploitative relationships where the male lead isn't a (by legal definition of consent) rapist! If you check out the rest of the mangaka's body of work, they have a habit of writing sex-subversive wholesome stories.

Even ones where the main characters should definitely smash.

@Echonic the fmc in the shaved manga didn't really have a choice other than to satisfy the sexual desires of the owners, I don't see why people would be so angry, but hey, at least she didn't fuck fat ugly bastards

Dex-chan lover
@longshin777
I haven't read it but I don't blame her, some people prefer virgins can't blame them either, cuz I understand where their coming from.
If I was the king and and soldiers from an other country wanted to join me I'd hang them, you never know whether their spies or not, I mean they used to serve their own king you never know if they are just waiting to start a rebellion in your own country, or at least that's how I see it, If they served me in the first place there is a less chance their waiting to backstab me. So i'll prolly never get a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

"can't handle a romance between a adult and a Highschool girl".

Do you even realize what you're writing.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Poor Lily.
I really love the panic that made this chapter, calm down dudes.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ryomi They are fictional, yes, FICTIONAL characters, I don't get why you got so triggered at @Siquall . If your problem is rape, none of the stories mentioned before(including this one) is totally consensual, take your SJW attitude lookin' ass outta here

Dex-chan lover
He really can never win...

Also I have no idea what Usagi Drop or Hikaru Genji are. I'm assuming it's something about a grown man dating a loli or something.

The closest point of reference is the actual book Lolita, but that's another level of fucking weird...

Users who are viewing this thread