Today Once Again, the Assassin Cannot Win Against the Girl He Picked Up!

Dex-chan lover
>wants to play pocky game with him
Yeah she is in love with him, pocky game is about getting the other person to kiss you.

Double-page supporter
@VoidR
So would you rather let these weirdos attempt to realize their fantasies in the real world or just let them make stupid comments on a miniscule manga?
And I mean yeah Manga is just Japanese comics. There's only so much you can consume until you realize you're reading stuff for little kids or notice the flaws in anime.
Imagine getting bothered by the Neckbeard stereotype lmao

Contributor
@Atoru
Context clues would let you know im not addressing the people that just find it cute.
@ribbitribbitsaga
your points are so sporadic and bad i dont know where to start. lets just bullet list to not waste my or your time
I never said I would rather have them act out in real life
I have no idea what the medium were consuming has to do with this
I dont really care about the neck beard stereotype and didn't imply I did, just noting where it origins from
You made a lot of assumptions from my post when I was simply calling them gross and a glaring flaw in the manga community.

Double-page supporter
@VoidR
- It was a question, you missed the question mark at the end big guy. So would you prefer them to jack it to irrelevant drawings of little girls or go out and do the real thing?
- This medium gives leeway for these people to exist due to the fact that Japan has a lower age of consent law.
- You did though to the point you think its a hot take when its just been a common thing for awhile now.
K-On pp, glass house

Contributor
@snipeon i dont feel like arguing with weebs anymore and feel bad necro'ing as is, so im just gonna cut this off and say have fun being a socially outcasted pedo if that your thing.

@VoidR
-There's such fetishes out there, and where there's a demand, there's a market to cater to it. If you don't like it, you can avoid it like the plague. Or someday get stoned to death pissing off the wrong people. Or you can even continue being a keyboard warrior which would change nothing in the end. Your choice.
-How other people see us as a community doesn't matter. There's always gonna be black sheep in every community out there, and people are gonna judge the whole community by the black sheep, especially when it's something they are ignorant to. That's being human. Just continue enjoying whatever you do and pay less attention to the opinions of people who don't matter.
-Japan's age of consent is 13, there's just additional laws to outlaw sexual activities with anyone under 18. It's the minimum age of marriage for females which is 16, and even then, that might be set to change.

Group Leader
It sure is fun seeing Tumblr refugees show up in just about every Manga and Anime community and try to moralize for goodboy points and asspats.

@KiTA hahaha, nailed it.

All of this faux outrage over what seems to clearly be a father/daughter series.

Maybe the romance tag is throwing it off? Seems like textbook moe to me.

Dex-chan lover
What? Girl in this is clearly in love with him. The other assassin and girl story by senko's author is father and daughter.

Supporter
This Manga is hella cute. I can't wait for her to start following in his foot steps in Ernest

Double-page supporter
Sees "Romance" tag

Oh hell no, you're not gonna catch me again like you did with that other cute apparent father/daughter manga, NOPE

Users who are viewing this thread