Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Ah what a lovely smile!

It is soooo nice to see this getting translated again, after having been enjoying the redone version of this story I had always wanted to be able to finish the original. Thank you so much for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Heey it got picked up, thanks <3 The remake is nice and all but always love to finish stuff.

Read through this 4 times before finally uploading, and only now realized that I somehow deleted an entire textbox on page 15. Before Mikoto thinks "...Nekozaki-san is in love with me.", she prefaces it with "Let's say that maybe, just maybe..." Oops. The nuance is obviously different, but luckily it doesn't really change how her next thoughts read. Sorry yuri friends~

Ngl, I prefer this version over the new version that slaughtered this one. New one ain't bad, but Arata Iri is clearly more comfortable writing a zany, gag-filled story than a more serious one based on this work and their previous works and I like how more carefree the characters are in this one rather than the other one where Nekozaki is suspected of killing her own dad. Real shame this one got axed.

Dex-chan lover
This wasn't bad work, really. I've read worse translations in the last five minutes. No, that's really and literally true.

Thanks for the translation~ I'm so glad this got updated even after the reboot<3 Keep up the good work :D

you are a HERO thank you so much for translating this!!! I’ve always loved the original and wished someone would pick it up again to finish it. I appreciate it so much it made my whole day thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread