Togabito no Kokuin - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Jack the ripper and Cain Encounter 3

Double-page supporter
YOOOO, THESE BOYS BE MOVING FAST.

I guess when you know, you know, lmaoo.

Also, this was published in a shounen magazine??? I've read literal yaoi that is less outright homoerotic than this chapter.

Thank you for the translation! ☺️

Also, this was published in a shounen magazine??? I've read literal yaoi that is less outright homoerotic than this chapter.
Thanks for reading! THEY DO BE 😂
I think my comment on the other thread was slightly wrong, apologies. It was originally sold in Comic Newtype which I thought was Shonen but seems to actually be mixed demographic/genre.
This manga was sold as action Shonen though. No one knows how to categorise it, not even the publishers. All the official sites are different. The original lightnovels are just sold as 'dark fantasy'. Very gay though.
More chapters coming soon! 😊

Double-page supporter
It was originally sold in Comic Newtype which I thought was Shonen but seems to actually be mixed demographic/genre.
This manga was sold as action Shonen though. No one knows how to categorise it, not even the publishers. All the official sites are different. The original lightnovels are just sold as 'dark fantasy'. Very gay though.
More chapters coming soon! 😊
Ohhh, that checks out, haha! At the very least it's absolutely clear they're moving into a romantic relationship albeit a little transactional.

I reread the chapter and saw your translator notes about "your lordship." If you wanted to make it that little bit more "husband-y," could I suggest "my lordship?"

Ohhh, that checks out, haha! At the very least it's absolutely clear they're moving into a romantic relationship albeit a little transactional.

I reread the chapter and saw your translator notes about "your lordship." If you wanted to make it that little bit more "husband-y," could I suggest "my lordship?"
Absolutely, thanks for the suggestion!
In chapter 4 he says it again but I went with "my lord". A couple of other people also pointed that out to me. "my" definitely gives it a little more of that familiarity it was missing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread