Toilet-bound Hanako-kun - Ch. 110 - The Trial of the Clock Keepers (Part 3)

Fed-Kun's army
Natsuhiko used to be my favourite of Tsukasa’s gang, but even though I never really liked Mitsuba (sorry), I hated seeing him (seemingly) be killed with so little empathy.
I hope Sakura never falls for him!

Mitsuba’s probably getting a yorishiro soon.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOSH SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED. Also, where the heck is Kou? Is he just frozen in time like the other students or something?
Last time we saw him (ch 105 I think) he froze like everyone else.
That said, Teru is able to move so I think it'll just Kou some more time to figure out a solution...

Dex-chan lover
Natsuhiko used to be my favourite of Tsukasa’s gang, but even though I never really liked Mitsuba (sorry), I hated seeing him (seemingly) be killed with so little empathy.
I mean, Natsuhiko used to be the meme-y goofball of their gang but I think pretty early on he "trafficked" Nene and just recently when he destroyed the clock (just went to check something in chapter 105...) Amane said his blood was "cursed and defiled with death" so maybe we get to see his dark side now (and why / how the hell a human's blood can have such effects against supernaturals)...

Wtf is going on, Im lost as fuck with this plot. Someone give me a concise summary pleaseeee
Because the guy poison the big clock, They cannot use their time abilites is my hypothesis since the clock control time and in order to use their power, time needs to flow

Users who are viewing this thread