Toilet-bound Hanako-kun - Ch. 110 - The Trial of the Clock Keepers (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how tsukasa is so strong, he's beating up the school mysteries in their own boundaries which iirc should be the area where they are 'invicible' or smth unless you destroy its yorishiro, its been a while since i read this manga

and damn tsukasa was mean for that indifferent "so?"

Dex-chan lover
thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks that the first was supposedly very strong!

Dex-chan lover
Man that was way too much happening within one chapter :oooo:
I think most of the implications made in this chapter could get really important soon enough (did we know Yashiro's lifespan was directly impacted by the amount of yorishiro :thonk:)
Also I can't help but think that killing the future isn't a good idea at all...
Not unusual for this manga, but seems like it could get a little darker for a few chapters to come.
I'm still of the belief that Tsukasa either merged with or was replaced by that thing that used to live under their house and the result never fails to be a scary af. He (would've) straight up stabbed them barehanded..
We get quite some good stuff there so thanks a lot for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how tsukasa is so strong, he's beating up the school mysteries in their own boundaries which iirc should be the area where they are 'invicible' or smth unless you destroy its yorishiro
They aren't invincible but most powerful there (hence why they can hold a trial against several Amane, Tsukasa and Teru).
For some reason Mirai and the old past guy aren't really using their powers to the full extent as stated by Teru and that's why're they're getting beaten up like that. As for Akane losing, he's just being forced to fill in and doesn't have those powers of the real school mysteries/supernaturals (at least not to their extent) so that's no surprise imo

Dex-chan lover
They aren't invincible but most powerful there (hence why they can hold a trial against several Amane, Tsukasa and Teru).
For some reason Mirai and the old past guy aren't really using their powers to the full extent as stated by Teru and that's why're they're getting beaten up like that. As for Akane losing, he's just being forced to fill in and doesn't have those powers of the real school mysteries/supernaturals (at least not to their extent) so that's no surprise imo
yeah make sense, but tsukasa also defeated no.4? 3? and he did it alone, during the early arc iirc, that's crazy

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is going on, Im lost as fuck with this plot. Someone give me a concise summary pleaseeee
Summary of what? The complete one would still be long and even then it's kinda hard to sum up everything properly as there are still many open questions.
TLDR:
There are two groups trying to destroy yorishiro (belonging of a school mystery) with different intentions for doing so (which aren't fully known yet). Some school mysteries give up on their yorishiro while others oppose the intruders.
On the one side, we have Nene who's contracted with Amane (and to some extent the Minamotos and Aoi & Akane) and on the other there is Sakura who got in a contract with Tsukasa sometime. With them are Natsuhiko and what became of Mitsuba.
The Nene side is destroying yorishiro to prevent school mysteries from going berserk due to the Sakura faction spreading weird stories about them with their broadcasting club.
But apparently you can also get a wish granted if you do so and that's probably what Sakura & co. are after.
There's obviously more background (more or less explored so far) to pretty much all characters mentioned so far and (especially) for the other school mysteries I didn't mention, but that'd get way too exhaustive...

Dex-chan lover
yeah make sense, but tsukasa also defeated no.4? 3? and he did it alone, during the early arc iirc, that's crazy
I love it when OP characters like that are done right, and Tsukasa is one of them.

OH MY GOSH SO MUCH JUST HAPPENED. Also, where the heck is Kou? Is he just frozen in time like the other students or something?

Group Leader
I have this theory or headcanon or whatever you may call about this brother.

1. Maybe Amane is fated to die and Tsukasa made a wish to that "thing" that make it able to change fate

2. We're already shown that Tsukasa and that thing most likely swapped.

3. Amane probs slowly realize that thing is not Tsukasa.

4. Amane try to fix the clock to wish for his little brother to come back.

5. Most likely his wish actually granted in a way he doesn't expect and he forgot about it because, either he is way too traumatized or it actually his payment. Maybe that's the reason why the timekeeper in the present is weak?

6. Most likely he killed Tsukasa (that thing) in the hope of freeing his real Tsukasa, and he kills himself to be able to find Tsukasa in the supernatural world.

7. I run out of thing to talk on Amane side.
So, talking about Tsukasa, I think he's sociopath since child and only care about Amane. Since Amane always close to the death door before he make that patch with the thing, and his decision actually makes Amane healthy, he think whatever he does is the right thing. And that's why even if his action will make Amane cries and hate him (he actually like seeing it on Amane? He's in that spectrum where he love everything about a person, even their worst moment) he'll do it with the believe that's the right thing to do (for Amane).

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for MItsuba, but it also would be sick if he created a Yorishiro from this.
Kou is going to become his Yorishiro, or at least try to. The stage has been set for a good comeback since they think Mitsuba is basically dead.

To the end, I'm 100% Tsukasa has Amane's best interest at heart, at least on what he considers a fundamental level. Amane is content to keep the status quo, but Tsukasa is behind the scenes stirring up trouble, leading them to the conclusion that Amane is avoiding, but is ultimately the goal for achieving his wish. The thing under the house may have made Tsukasa's decisions more blunt and warped than they need to be, but I think Tsukasa is still the one steering the wheel inside.

Users who are viewing this thread