Toilet-bound Hanako-kun - Ch. 117 - Changes (Part 6)

Contributor
While I love reading this, the realisation that another month already has already passed hits hard every time. :haa:

Lmfao Teru's villain face (and Nene blushing and Akane looking really pissed). That whole dinner setup really was devious inviting Aoi like that though.

On another note, this is one of the few times we're leaving the school and yet they'll be revisiting a familiar place :/
Let's hope they'll get to the red house fast enough to rescue those two dorks. Or maybe them being too late will be all the more reason to return to their old world, but I don't think anyone of us needs to see Kou die (nor Mitsuba but he used to be dead before so it's slightly less bad) :qq:

Thanks for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
Excited for once at the thought that we might see yugi-sensei again. And amused that every time I’m reminded that hanako’s called “yugi” in this world a certain old card game duel background music plays in my head
but I digress

good good chapter

Dex-chan lover
jeez, teru needs to CHILLL. he was out for blood 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Actually praying nothing bad happens to Mitsuba and Kou rn
Thanks for the chapter

its amusing to me how teru is able to somehow make toilet water out of mere drinks from a normal drink bar
like how does he make his “special blend” start condensing on the bottom and froth on the top using only typical fruit juices and coca cola

did he alter the composition of the ingredients in the drink such that multiple chemical reactions occur in the drink simultaneously😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, time for my monthly dose of PANIC!

I wonder why Teru decided to involve Aoi?

Users who are viewing this thread