Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Super random thought: The vampire could recognize that there was something off about the snow. Either there's something generically "mystical" about the snow that other supernatural creatures could recognize, or...

Mizore has some odd traits that aren't traditionally associated with snow women, including: sharp teeth, pointy ears, vertically slit pupils and actually being made of snow. The the first three are often associated with vampires however - and vampires are also able to turn into mist in some myths. Vampire turns into mist > mist freezes into snow > snow gets shaped into a snow man > snow man spends a year in a freezer (and loses all memory of being a vampire?) > snow man becomes "snow woman?"

Group Leader
@Alhazred23 I thoroughly enjoy that theory, I hope we get some insight into it in chapter 12 cause that would be hilarious if they were related

Dex-chan lover
l4Cwfs9.png

And this kid's name? Junji Ito.

Double-page supporter
I like how Mizore has lost her head so much she's just like 'Eh, whatever, just leave it. I'll grow a new one when we get back."

Damn it, I should have saved that joke for this chapter instead of the previous one! 😭

Users who are viewing this thread