Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Oi, y'all are distracted by either fat Mizore and sexy Koharu.

Pay attention to where Chikage's hand is in page 13.

Group Leader
@Azure2290 I mean I could've put plump or voluptuous there if you really prefer that. I just wanted to have some fun with the readers, if this in any way detracted from your reading experience, I apologize

Dex-chan lover
We are all children of the thicc on this blessed day

3ab.jpg

Contributor
@stef I think that while yes, "thicc" is a bit of a memey word, I feel like the connotations of that word are probably closer to what the original connotations were, when compared to "plump" or "voluptuous."

@stef people will complain about anything just ignore them imo. If it's what they were saying then it's a good translation. "Voluptuous" would be overly formal in the context of the scene and "plump" doesn't really default to a sexy connotation.

You could've done the obscure reference and gone with the "OH...BIG" from metal slug when you get fat in that

Group Leader
@Wexmajor @Sheogorath85 I was more or less being sarcastic, that person was a vocal minority, everyone else seemed to have enjoyed the chapter. Appreciate the kind words though

Group Leader
@KatoShuu the original was 豊満, which means plump in Japanese, in Korean it was 풍만하다 also a word for plump.

Users who are viewing this thread