Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Group Leader
Better late than never.
That teacher had it rough, she was already nervous going into class and then she has to see a human head that was "made" by a student. Mizore is something else with that line of thinking she had going on, but I guess technically she was right and Himari is just young enough to also think "that is fucking brilliant". Overall a great chapter!
Enjoy!

It's so weird how the reactions to Mizore go from either "Oh yes this is fine and normal" to "What the fuck?"

Lovely as always~

Aggregator gang
SO MANY good panels.
I really hope this gets animated.

Group Leader
Poor sensei, she doesn't deserve that kind of stress.

But again, try telling her it was actually a living youkai in her classroom. XD

@stef I think Himari wasn't the one who put Mizore's head in her bag. I actually think it was Mizore herself who did it. She took Himari's homework out to put her head, that's why Himari is surprised (she looked surprised on the last chapter too).

Double-page supporter
This poor teacher is going to have mental health issues thanks to one of her students... ^_^;

@Josekvar @stef Page 4, panel 3. Mizore tells Himari that Himari was so focused on putting Mizore in the bag that she likely forgot to put her own homework in.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm with the reach here,any delusion to keep my sanity......oh gaaaaawd

So, I don't know if I really had my yuri goggles on or if that was lowkey pretty romantic lol

Users who are viewing this thread