Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
I'm sure of it now - there's been a background story going on here the whole time. It's not just a coincidence that Mizore came to life - that particular area is some sort of natural hotspot for monster girls, and probably has been all along. And Kaori likely knows a lot about it - it appears she's been around for a long time now.

On a related note, there's still a character (two actually - a couple) from the delivery chapter who haven't shown up again yet. I thought for a moment that the werewolf was her, but I'm pretty sure it's not. Check the top left on this page - https://s2.mangadex.org/data/c450da91f2382d82d162ff2331de9bfa/x9.png

Contributor
@Fari https://s0.mangadex.org/data/5da0a00aa621c745144bd81e613a9cd6/B13.png top left, human form, you just neef to read more carefuly

Dex-chan lover
@Umetsu Actually I think you need to read more carefully, "Hope we get to see her human form more in the future too" Keyword is more, supplementary word is "too", as in I want more than the one single one we have.

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one that wants to see koharu neesan in some H doujin? Cuz dammnnn she is HOT af!!

Double-page supporter
This is very much reminding me of the manga 'Elf girl can't lose weight' because supernatural creatures just keep popping up out of nowhere. How has Haru-nee only just now started meeting all of these people if she's lived here (almost) her entire life?

I see this is all ending with Haru upgrading her little cottage into a hotel for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Tsukimi Werewolf will be very popular in certain parts of the internet

Dex-chan lover
Never thought about how wolf-folk can't actually sip drinks. She's gotta pour it in the air below her snout. Neat.

Users who are viewing this thread