Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
that guy is her husband, isn't he?

she's most likely a satyr, baphomet, succubus, or something similar

Dex-chan lover
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
Hmmmmm all this prolonged mystery about kaori's real identity and stuff is making the fluff in this manga go down, I mean sure it would be good to know more about her but its not about her that the manga talks but of himari and mizore instead. In my opinion the author should hurry and have kaori finally reveal herself so that the fluff can continue.

Dex-chan lover
that's one luck guy to get a wife that stays young.... lol

i thought they're father and daughter at first, that is until the dot connected, and realization hit you in the face...

Goat eyes or frog eyes. Frog yokai don't really have any connection with hypnosis so that suggests goat eyes. Traditional judeo-christian demons posses cloven hooves and the horns of a goat. This combined with her role in the manga suggests that she is either the embodiment of gluttony (Beelzebub) or the embodiment of lust (Asmodeus) or one of their servants. As Beelzebub is called "Lord of the Flies," its unlikely that she is that or one of its servants, so she is either Asmodeus or a Succubus.

This has been TEDxPianoConpiracy.

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer Nee-san is literally Shub-Niggurath, the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young. I think Kaori-san is a bit less Lovecraftian than that.

Dex-chan lover
why not tell her tho.. if she just casually told her.. she would be cool about it.. since she suspect it already..

Fed-Kun's army
now I really am curious what kind of monster kaori-san is.... 🤔

That was... A little creepy not going to lie.
She straight up mind tricked her "friend"...
The supernatural aside, I will say in Kaori's defense that even I
haven't changed much since I turned 14, and I am now 30 going on 31.
If I were to shave I'd look my high school photos again... -__-' Not that that's a goof thing.

Users who are viewing this thread