Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 47

Group Leader
It's... been a year since the last update? I could have sworn it was only a few months. Man, 2020 has really screwed with my perception of time.

IT'S BACK

Also Mermaid girl made a cameo all the way back in chapter 5 page 9, same page as Rin.

Translator san you are a hero. I don't even care if it's checked mtl. As long as I can understand it.

I'm just happy it's back

Dex-chan lover
Thaaaaaank you~~
its been ages!
since last summer? dunno but it sure feels like!

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit. I never thought I'd see a new translated chapter of this again. You guys rock for bringing this back.

@Calvados That does seem like her. I wonder why she still hasn't approached Mizore up to now. It seemed like she recognized her back then.

Double-page supporter
I'll repeat again, this aunt is super bae and is such a catch. Can't believe she doesn't have people lined up to ask her out.

Dex-chan lover
NIIIIIICE!

So many good stuff here. It just got translated after almost a year, it's an awesome chapter that gives us a brief flashback and now we have an intriguing new arc+character.

dropout back at it again with the save of good mangas! thank you guys a lot for picking this up, pretty sure this manga will get an anime, is too good!

Users who are viewing this thread