Tokedase! Mizore-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Himari's drawings were so cute. I love how she drew everyone pretty accurately but made the kappa girl just look like an actual kappa.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see how the teacher reacts to a kid's summer drawings saying that she spent the summer hanging out with a Yuki Onna, a kappa, a vampire, and a mermaid.

Aggregator gang
I really hope this doesn't end without revealing what Kaori actually is.

Dex-chan lover
i bet she draws better than 99% of ppl on here, including me 😆

Dex-chan lover
I do not want this to end yet. I was hoping for this manga to reach at least a hundred before getting the ax.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and I hope we get resolution finally regarding whether her teacher is actually human or not.

Aggregator gang
Looks like summer vacation is coming to an end, sadly heralding the end of the series. Too bad this can't be like Ika Musume with its endless 400+ chapter vacation.

Dex-chan lover
Based Chikage, teaching children the ways of a teenager.

Aggregator gang
I liked this chapter.

It's a shame that it's ending - I think this is a terrific manga, and I'm going to miss all of these goofballs, but this chapter was actually satisfying as far as that goes. Yes - in a way, Mizore-chan really has shown that she's stronger than the summer sun, and that was sort of the goal all along. So it's unfortunate, but it's kind of okay.

Users who are viewing this thread