Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Ch. 16 - That Day's Promise

Staff
Super Moderator
Why upload it if you KNOW there are pages missing??
I didn't?
1. I only learned of this ~19 hours after uploading because I got bonked by a mod (that's what the "missing pages" report category is for)
2. I'm not part of their group and only help them upload, so I can only report it to the group and wait.
Check the #fixing channel on AGS Discord :pepehmm:
can we just assume she screams and he then breaks the wall and to save her for the missing pages?
for anyone that wants to read the raws: https://rawkuma.com/toki-majutsushi-no-tsuyokute-new-game-chapter-16/

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm. I cant care about the story after seeing how simple and shallow the character felt like in the first few chapters but i really find that the author wasted the "time" magic. Dude was the stronkest mage who uses time magic and had gone back in time but why is he not using the full power of time magic? Dude showed that he had a magic that makes his state goes fixed and nullifying any changes or damage. Wheres the slow debuff? he did some healing with time so why not also a short time revert magic? precognition magic? Dude would have been able to stop any problem from arising and even make plans for the better future but instead the dude is just brute forcing everything.

I also have things to complain about the mc's character, why is he not showing a characteristic of someone that has lived for a 100 years. Too much cool posing that dude feels too shallow. Hes doing the thing where "Mc handles everything making every other character have no chance to have a good character growth" For time magic to be on a character than dont do any big plans is a big waste of time. But ig i should be thankful for the perky breast the artist is blessing this manga.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, if MC had already known everything, even the perpetrators and their hideout, he could have went into their hideout and kill them all without waiting until they attacked first, much less until Labyris got kidnapped.

He should also abuse his time magic to go directly to last bosses or biggest villains and assassinate them, because him assassinating anyone with time magic would have been ridiculously easy... if he doesn't like to pose and hear himself talk so much.

But if he do that it'd be a literal RTA and the manga will end in one chapter.
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread