Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Ch. 20 - The Second Demon Lord 3

Dex-chan lover
... I just noticed this is marked as "complete" at 22 chapters.
23e.gif

Dex-chan lover
well it was hella convenient that most if not all of the big wigs were at that base and that base was apparently important enough that it was where all the demon lords were being made and where their (SUPER IMPORTANT) research and materials were kept

so pretty much when MC beats the slime lord this magician's guild or w/e the group would be so horribly crippled as its both metaphorically beheaded and delegged

Dex-chan lover
23e.gif
Damn.... O well, been a fun ride, I just hope it has a decent ending.

And honestly, better it be great and short, then long and drawn out, especially not like those that are that, and have zero development between MC and the characters he's obviously going to progress with.

Like what were missing out on, is any other characters he may have met along the way. But they cut out that with the years of suffering thing.

They're also cutting out other places that would also have such things. but O well. I'm just glad they haven't established such things and then cut off mid way.

At least here, we're getting an actual ending. Or an open-ended "he's with his people and will protect them, but will also hunt the remaining demonlords/cells."

And not the dreaded "He's going to save his friends. The End."

Dex-chan lover
Ok I like that. He’s not just randomly MC Powerful, he’s a demon lord. That’s honestly a fun idea.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it’s been a fun ride while it lasted. I’m just hoping that the mangaka had enough heads up so that he could make the last chapter a proper ending, even if it strays from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
well it was hella convenient that most if not all of the big wigs were at that base and that base was apparently important enough that it was where all the demon lords were being made and where their (SUPER IMPORTANT) research and materials were kept

so pretty much when MC beats the slime lord this magician's guild or w/e the group would be so horribly crippled as its both metaphorically beheaded and delegged
Is this a story where mc defeating all the bad guys who ruined the future, and destroying the mcguffin fascilitating the tragedies they fight ...actually ends up solving the issue? Almost as if it was realistic, and not all such apocalypses was just a front of another apocalypse (or simply ninja'd it)?

That is actually respectable, if that is the case (and it was the case in original work too, assuming this was an adaptation).

Dex-chan lover
Wait so is this finished or???
Raws only go up to chapter 22 from what I saw so did this get axed?

Users who are viewing this thread