Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Last Childhood Friend

Supporter
A Man of Focus, Commitment, Sheer Fucking Will And Boobs Hunter!!

IMG-20230315-174809.png

Dex-chan lover
Well he did basically only train and fight during his lifetime so it understandable he doesn't know
I may be mixing it up with any of the other "send my consciousness back in time" mangas, where did it say that in this one? Couldn't find it with a quick re-skim.

Dex-chan lover
on page 6 what's with that drawing where her loose flowy skirt somehow hugs her butt cheeks? Who needs physics when it's time for fan service? So decrees Shiny TimeHole.

The time skip was definitely sudden, idk how to feel about it yet. The translation of "retard-itis" or retard is hilarious tho, reminds me of db dubs

Dex-chan lover
A slight case of densium with a mild bit of "retard-itis". Yep, Chrome is definitely the MC.
Page 15 of this chapter is he saying that he killed her in their previous life?
It appears so. Maybe she placed all tragic occurances on him while he was gone training and tried killing him for it.

Dex-chan lover
A slight case of densium with a mild bit of "retard-itis". Yep, Chrome is definitely the MC.

It appears so. Maybe she placed all tragic occurances on him while he was gone training and tried killing him for it.
Yeah, he also said that she died young, so probably just after his time magic manifested.

Dex-chan lover
I ... I guess we don't get to see some clashes/fights because we gotta hurry up and get to the part where people start dying.

Also, the ML keeps setting these flags. I hope he knows he headed for the harem route. If he does know I hope he will follow through properly, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
The passing was all over the place and I don't get the reason why she started disliking him.
From what I get, it sounds like it's because she got much stronger then him, so she pursued different opportunities. And because of her shyness and loneliness in a new environment, she grew distant and began disliking him because he couldn't keep up and it made her lonely...

Dex-chan lover
I dont like her. Just cuz he couldnt keep up with ur growth you start treating ur childhood friend like shit.. One thing is being a tsundere another is being a bitch. And now that hes strong u like him again.

Users who are viewing this thread