Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Last Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
How did it went from "Labyris too, lost her life at a young age" to "A future where I don't have to kill her" In the same chapter??

Contributor
Honestly this was really badly translated doesn't feel like the translator put even any effort into this...

Example how the translator translated this sentence: with newly gained status and power, we became estranged from each-other... (Wrong)

How it should be: We, who have different social statuses and abilities, became somewhat estranged... (correct)

This is just one of many examples there was alot lost in this translation, the past chapters weren't as badly translated as this dunno what's wrong with the translator.

Dex-chan lover
i really, really. hate. tsunderes. with burning passion.
tsunderes screams "i have unresolved childhood trauma and my coping mechanism is to be hurtful to others."
it's good that we can only see her dumbass behavior for only several pages and not several chapters lol

really hope chrome gets bested by the swordmaster BUT could only win because of his time magic because after all he said that he's only self taught

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, real harem girl personalities in this one. Guess I better set my expectations for 1D characters.

Users who are viewing this thread