Toki Majutsushi no Tsuyokute New Game ~Kako ni Modotte Sekai Saikyou kara Yarinaosu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Start Of The Calamity

Dex-chan lover
Armana is about to be wiped, not sure how Chrome can save the town, only guess is a large scale time freeze. Though it didn't seem that he was able to handle a long spell activation period. It would be interesting if he only saves Elle and the family, it would make the Demon King and demon army a more credible threat.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the old "I know what will happen and its completely negative in every way, but because blabla timeline blabla plot I wont change it".

It's the same thing in at least 100 mangas and has never made any sense, why do authors hate logic so much that they have to beat it up every time.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the old "I know what will happen and its completely negative in every way, but because blabla timeline blabla plot I wont change it".

It's the same thing in at least 100 mangas and has never made any sense, why do authors hate logic so much that they have to beat it up every time.
i'm also not a friend of many back-in-time series, they tend to introduce randomly established characters or events we've never heard about before and want us to simply accept it as a matter of fact.

i do hope this series does it better.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, why am I getting the feeling the mc is about let the destruction and death happen to the town? Wasn't your mission to prevent that happening in the first place?
probably because, other than gathering some random seeds n shit, he hasn't done anything that would make sense in opposing this like telling the super powerful master swordsman who already kinda knows there's something up with him about the impending attack that's going to kill his daughter. That being said, it suggests he's doing SOMETHING about the invasion. It's just not going to be the obvious, most sensible thing for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, why am I getting the feeling the mc is about let the destruction and death happen to the town? Wasn't your mission to prevent that happening in the first place?
Yea, for someone who could have sent out a message to a neighbouring city/country for help early. He's been sitting pretty idle.
I feel he's looking to save maybe just the family. Saving Elle would make a significant difference, due to her being the future hero.

Dex-chan lover
The demon king knows how to attack preemptively. I mean, who wouldn't want to kill your bane of existence early on, before they have any chance to become strong?

Dex-chan lover
I'm half expecting that the reason he's seeming so laid back about not changing anything yet is because he didn't actually go straight to Elle, but he already planted the seeds / turned them into some weird wild barrier with the help of the magic stone/pill + time-acceleration growth magic, to help fend off the demons for now. But that's probably being too hopeful.

Dex-chan lover

I've already read the two chapters after this, don't worry you won't be disappointed.

The name of this series is "rewrite it as the world's strongest", not "I spent 100 years training but I still need a bunch of backwater peasants to help me do the job."

When you see what the threat is you'll realise there's no point warning them ahead of time, this is the last level + 'that one boss' all overrunning tutorial village at the same time, except they have to meet some guy who spent a thousand hours getting a 100% clear on a game that lets you keep perks etc in the next run and is armed with GameFAQs now on his NG+ run.

Last edited:
So when there was only 1 survivor, probably him, how has he killed his other childhood friend (Ch.3) in the previous timeline? She must be also in the village if they have their battle a few hours before. Hope the author give us a logical solution.

Dex-chan lover
i'm also not a friend of many back-in-time series, they tend to introduce randomly established characters or events we've never heard about before and want us to simply accept it as a matter of fact.
"Oh, I finally meet my best friend again, eventhough I never referred to him in the first 15 chapters."
or
"Of course this is going to happen and I knew it all along. Back then it was a tragedy and massacer. Many died, it was a horrible blow for the Alliance and many refugees starved to death to following winter, but I didn't care preparing for the event or warned anyone about it. I AM HERE to handle it. Oh boy, I surly hope nothing unexpected happens and the event derails, because my knewledge about its backgrounds might be incomplete. Well, here I come to save the day!"

If the whole spiel is about changing the future for a better and you already changed stuff in the very beginning, and you brought amazing future tech and/or magical knowledge with back with you, don't go "Better not change too much, so I don't lose my advantage of knowing the future." If you already changed it, it already changed. Well, it's just beginning and I also hope it goes into a different route, but.... he could have given that amazing adoptive father of his a warning, who in turn could have given the evacuation order and take up a tactical better position for the upcoming fight. I don't think, he would have doubted him that much, to not at least take some precautions. Just saying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread