Toki Tsukai Majutsushi no Tensei Musou - Ch. 1.1 - Poor Student

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, really feel like they're gonna make MC's backstory as tragic as possible. Like his parents died saving puppies from a burning orphanage, so he had to raise his dying sister alone without any money or home and so he did degrading sex work for Kevin Bacon in order to go to college but he has no talent so he might get kicked out.

If he becomes an OP gary stu, we riot

Isn't water and ice the same thing? And if they considered ice a separate element then why not mention lava too?

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously that's a maid outfit he stole from the academy. As for the 'steak' my bet is it's a lie or he just uses some stolen meat juice that he scrapped off people's plates at the academy.

I just know when I become all powerful, you remove that dude's limbs and cripple his magic power then you heal the stumps. Hire a deaf mute homeless to be his caretaker, and before you leave. You tell him. You're inferior, worthless trash.

Fed-Kun's army
Kevin Bacon is an earth hero. I heard about it from some religious dude in the galaxy while I was shopping for tentacle creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread