Toki Tsukai Majutsushi no Tensei Musou

Fed-Kun's army
I like Magic Academy manga but i wished more of them would get releases, it seems some start and then never get pass 10 chapters except for a few

Aggregator gang
Idk why it seems like their faces looks squished to me. Like its on stretch background mode 🤨

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish they wouldnt use the novel cover for the Manga, I was expecting the artstyle of the novel cover, and got rather disappointed. It's not bad but not what I expected

if you
read this comment your parents will die within 5 years. to undo the
curse you have to copy this and paste this to 5 other manga.

Not enough to judge it on yet, imo, but it looks alright so far and I'm really looking forward to the first 3 full chapters or so, usually by then I can get a better feel for it.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the release, it's very appreciated, especially at the current moment in the world, and in the USA in particular.
Keep up the fantastic work 🍻

Fed-Kun's army
The description makes it sound like its going to be harem trash, but I'll take a read first.

I got baited with the LN cover...
Gonna read until chapter 4-5 to judge it, but looks like a power fantasy trash from the description

Double-page supporter
Hmmm,this looks promisely good,the art is old yet feels good and if it is a romance only between the blonde girl in the cover and good story and character and development,i will love it even more!!

Users who are viewing this thread