Toki Tsukai Majutsushi no Tensei Musou

what a terrible first chapter- no lasting impressions were made :l ill bookmark it and try to keep it in mind and give it a chance but seriously, a terrible first chapter

Double-page supporter
@ArcaneRecords
about half of isekai protagonists(generally they also have a harem) become a god at the end of the story so it is a bad idea to swear to them

Ppl complaining about harem. I'm glad that this is not a hentai ffs.

Dex-chan lover
time sorcery huh, its one of the highest form cheat ability, butmy impression about time related power have been defiled by time stop brave, lol
letss see how much time can this MC bend or stop. (and if he use it for other than combat :p )

Aggregator gang
What a huge difference of art between cover art and the inside...Is that the cover for light novel?

Not sure what is this harem talk but based off the first chapter I didn't see that. The art isn't the same as the book cover or the first page. The art is good and a bit nice, have seen plenty better but also have seen worse and ugly. As for the story, I found it interesting. The synopsis confused me a bit but also made the part I understood sound interesting so I read it and liked it.

Thank you for translating!

its been three months since the first release. wonder when the others'll come

Users who are viewing this thread