Tokidoki Bosotto Roshia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
Little sister (rival) characters in your romcom manga? More likely than you think Alya.

Dex-chan lover
I, too, am the type who reads manga as manga and novels as novels. Why is there a novel in a manga? I read novels for the plot, and I read manga for the plot.

Anyway, I also experienced getting extra copies of homework sheet when my classmate behind me was absent. Being a goody-two-shoes at that time, I hastily returned them right after noticing. I definitely didn't think of answering the extra copies with a different set of answers and under a different name. :huh:

I also lose interest when there's a huge wall of text for an afterword. Can't you just type the rest out in a tweet? Because of that, it certainly ended up with me simply skimming over it once and moved on. Still, I do pray SunSunSun won't suffer from the serious passage disease. Good thing they had fun working on the loophole for the afterword restriction. I hope this person won't get yelled at by the editor.

Dex-chan lover
There is one thing that really bothers me in the name of FMC, so she is Alisa Mikhailovna Kujo. Mikhailovna in this case is a patronym, basically it is "I am the son/daughter of X", Mikhail in this case. So her father is somehow japanese with russian origins Mikhail Kujo or what?

Dex-chan lover
There is one thing that really bothers me in the name of FMC, so she is Alisa Mikhailovna Kujo. Mikhailovna in this case is a patronym, basically it is "I am the son/daughter of X", Mikhail in this case. So her father is somehow japanese with russian origins Mikhail Kujo or what?
…no
image0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So author has very little or no clue how russian names work, or why she had her mothers surname? In father's home country something like that would be like a massive stinker to him...
Don't think it's ever brought up in LN, but they probably swap order of surnames to better fit where they live at the time (since we know they have changed residency multiple times).

Dex-chan lover
Don't think it's ever brought up in LN, but they probably swap order of surnames to better fit where they live at the time (since we know they have changed residency multiple times).
Yeah, no. Mikhailovna is not a surname, Kujou is, and if they change surnames (Kuhou for something else russian) they would fuck up their immigration forms so badly they would hardly be able to return back to russia, or leave for that matter. Also if a father is a diplomat/politician/oligarch - to have your daughter or wife to not use your surname would be a scandal and major hit to reputation in whose close circles.
so yeah, I feel author has made another stupid while portraying other culture. And this is quite surprising, as there is quite a large russian diaspora in japan...

Double-page supporter
I, too, am the type who reads manga as manga and novels as novels. Why is there a novel in a manga? I read novels for the plot, and I read manga for the plot.

Anyway, I also experienced getting extra copies of homework sheet when my classmate behind me was absent. Being a goody-two-shoes at that time, I hastily returned them right after noticing. I definitely didn't think of answering the extra copies with a different set of answers and under a different name. :huh:

I also lose interest when there's a huge wall of text for an afterword. Can't you just type the rest out in a tweet? Because of that, it certainly ended up with me simply skimming over it once and moved on. Still, I do pray SunSunSun won't suffer from the serious passage disease. Good thing they had fun working on the loophole for the afterword restriction. I hope this person won't get yelled at by the editor.
I dislike the plot and fanservice of anime and manga, don't ask I don't like that for personal reasons. I read any medium for the story. I just want the adaption to be faithful honestly XD With that being said the pacing of this manga is so different that it after chapter 4 it has already passed a lot of what has already been translated here as "volumes" Plus some of the manga exclusive stuff doesn't fully make some sense except the more "shounen" energy from this manga compared to the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread