Tokimeke Mahou Youjo Kokopure - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She used the yuri magic sooner than expected, the only thing better than a bunch of girls kissing is a bunch of lolis kissing. No idea how they are gonna use the jealousy power practically.

Koko already falling in love, it's nice to see it happen all over again and she's more mature than the original series considering how jealous that power made her of Yu.

Can't wait to see Manaka lose again, it's a constant in every universe.

Power Uploader
She used the yuri magic sooner than expected, the only thing better than a bunch of girls kissing is a bunch of lolis kissing. No idea how they are gonna use the jealousy power practically.

Koko already falling in love, it's nice to see it happen all over again and she's more mature than the original series considering how jealous that power made her of Yu.

Can't wait to see Manaka lose again, it's a constant in every universe.
Well in this universe the evil mino hired manaka as her minion and the reason side chose Koko so why not just let both lolis be happy?

Although I suppose the end goal is to get rid of Minolilith for good in the end so that's bad for Manaka.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Well in this universe the evil mino hired manaka as her minion and the reason side chose Koko so why not just let both lolis be happy?

Although I suppose the end goal is to get rid of Minolilith for good in the end so that's bad for Manaka.
I said it mostly because she already considers Koko a rival even if she only has the reason side and the magic that makes Manaka a loli is starting to fail, so eventually not even Minolilith will like her even if she survives.

Dex-chan lover
fun ch

and Manaka is here i wonder what kind of fun she's planning

with that said am looking forward to next ch

Users who are viewing this thread