Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 38 - Tokimori-san is busy

Dex-chan lover
For him to be this suspicious is honestly pretty cringe. At this point he'd believe she has issues with trust with the way he's thinking.

From what I understood (which wasn’t much, since either the original text or the translation is broken), the guy was there checking the department’s workflow and assignments. He found out most of it ends up with Tokimori and he is suggesting that Sugawa is assigned to help her with such workload.

Seems to me like the writer’s excuse to have them spend more time together at the office environment.

The guy hasn’t really been shown to be even remotely interested in Tokimori. If anything it seems he will end up being a wingman.

This. Didn't really get any bad vibes from him, he seems to just be doing his job.

EDIT: Also, the new perfect guy showing up to move the story forward is such a tired trope, I want to believe this ain't it (even if I'm just delusional).

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he's gay for our guy. If that helps the main couple get together, I'll allow it.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly...I actually HOPE this guy is a potential thrid in this. SOMETHING needs to get it moving, if it means the two will actually be honest with feelings I would love it. Otherwise delete the romance tag lmao
Unironically this time even though I hate the trope usually lol

Dex-chan lover
Okay that wasn't confusing at all and I definitely understood it. Just to make sure you got it, tell me what you think the new guy was doing besides being someone the mc is jealous of?
It says he's supposed to be the new director but I don't think that's an accurate description of his supposed job. It seems like he's something of a HR manager position who checks if the workflow is proper and all which is why he's been evaluating Sugu and made that diagram of task and person in charge.

It seems like he's either gonna be a one off like the pervert cameraman after he helps out Sugu getting a promotion or gonna be a background character like Nishi after this.

Double-page supporter
I think I will only give a 4 star rating for this series, they have lived for 1 year and even still use each other's formal names

Users who are viewing this thread