Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 41 - I'm happy. Tokimori-san

Supporter
Yeah, but she was sitting through the entire half of the play they watched. Kind of weird. Oh well.
Oh I know it's not actually a good explanation that doesn't have any holes, but I think it's the best that we're gonna get in this case. Keep in mind the one brain cell that Suguwa was given last chapter with how he dealt with the tomato planter.

d0v

I can't take much more of the densest of all dense manga protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
This author is pushing too hard to see how much the reader can take, more than a year has passed in this ridiculous situation, he could have even found another home by now.

Yeah, but she was sitting through the entire half of the play they watched. Kind of weird. Oh well.
It's probably the part where she has to act straight in public spaces, like how she acts serious in the office and lazy in her home.

Dex-chan lover
This is such a weird and confusing manga. They stayed together for a while now, go on dates, even sleep in the same fucking bed etc....but in every chapter, this guy seems to spaz out on the littlest things with her.

Dex-chan lover
The art, particularly in the first page, has a half baked, almost unfinished feel to it.

Users who are viewing this thread