Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 38 - Tokimori-san is busy

Dex-chan lover
I pray this man notices something in-between them and do something to forward the story 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Was "director" the correct translation for the new guy? That's a high level job in corporate speak, not generally associated with any single team (in the west anyway). Upper management etc. Certainly not a role that reports to a team manager.
Regardless, his true title should be "Progressor" and he should create progress then move on.

Dex-chan lover
"Tall, intelligent, and rich."
Well, that's two things most women want.

A manager doing managing. Now that's a rarity. Well, a director directing, and it's not a film.

You don't have a rights to get jealous when you never make a move yourself goddammit.
Oh, he has the right to get jealous. And the right to sit there and suffer. Just not the right to get anything for it.

Double-page supporter
Somehow, I genuinely want MC to suffer a bit. Maybe the new guy would ask her on a date or something.

Then the MC would understand what "making a move" is

Dex-chan lover
think this guy will have a love interest in someone in the company, but not in her.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I have a good feeling about this new guy, he's gonna cause progress and be a bro
He's probably the first out of everyone there to point out how Tokimori's shouldering most of the burden and how that's unfair to her, and he's compiled proof to prove it too. Whether or not he's aiming for her, at least he gives enough shit to bring that up to the main leader, something the MC hasn't got the balls to do himself.

Supporter
Managers are going to make the plot move forward.

"Let's see what we should do about Tokimori."
"How about Sugawa-san?"

I mean, they've been sleeping in the same bed for over a year now, but if you two can get them to actually start dating, that would be fantastic.

Double-page supporter
no wonder the birth rate is so low

also, that's a good manager, delegating tasks properly instead of keeping tokimori overworking

Dex-chan lover
Just once I want an adult character who’s been through this kinda nonsense and just says “damn outclassed again, well there’s always a bigger fish” and is mature for a change. Everyone is just at the level of high schoolers I swear
With the spaghetti Tokimori spills just from one look from Sugawa?

Aggregator gang
i think guy was checking who does what. everyone relies on her, and she relied on mc so maybe mc gets promoted? idk
From what I understood (which wasn’t much, since either the original text or the translation is broken), the guy was there checking the department’s workflow and assignments. He found out most of it ends up with Tokimori and he is suggesting that Sugawa is assigned to help her with such workload.

Seems to me like the writer’s excuse to have them spend more time together at the office environment.

The guy hasn’t really been shown to be even remotely interested in Tokimori. If anything it seems he will end up being a wingman.

Users who are viewing this thread