Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 43 - Is it okay to keep it a secret? Tokimori-san

Group Leader
Oh well that was another nothing but it was cute and I forgot about the silent wingman heh.

Dex-chan lover
@KMSMainz on page 6 what does "I came without noticing" mean?

On the last page, lingering feelings is generally used when say someone is dumped and they still have feelings for that person. They are feelings that have mostly gone away.

Dex-chan lover
@KMSMainz on page 6 what does "I came without noticing" mean?

On the last page, lingering feelings is generally used when say someone is dumped and they still have feelings for that person. They are feelings that have mostly gone away.
I assume it meant she got carried along by the flow of things and ended up going to the drinking party without really noticing.

Double-page supporter
can they just start fucking already? Suggestive my ass, the only thing Suggestive is the author suggesting he has never talked to a woman before

Dex-chan lover
In this manga

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F023429c6-7a12-43ff-a56f-57f15e260f51_954x542.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
"Our house" lmao. In before they reveal she just assumed they were married already or something

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I will tell you.
The thing is, we have progress in the MC but I really can't see any real change on her side. I mean, she acts in ways that sounds like signals, but she sound like more someone that acts like this as it's nothing and it's not really giving any real signal

Dex-chan lover
This has been dragging for so long rent a hooker might end before they kissed (It would really surprise me tho)

Users who are viewing this thread