Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Tokimori-san is a danger...?

Dex-chan lover
How to lower your score from an 8.5 to a mid 7 in 3 easy steps.

1. Introduce random antagonists to impede the relationship
2. Interrupt any kind of progress or romance with a random third character walking into the scene.
3. Introduce random NTR, cheating, or dark plot into your Comedy Romance.

Great job Author! You were doing so well for 12 issues and then fell into shitty tropes meant to drag out plotlines.
what annoy me the most is that suddenly everyone has a mind of 15 yo kid in this chapter. talking things properly? nah let's just make them rush things like a teenager do. i know it's to create twist and plot but when it's written like this, where the characters in the story are adults and supposed to have mind like one. and yeah, add to that to your points then i think this manga just freefall itself in rating.

Dex-chan lover
Ay yo what the heck lil brah! You ONLY met her that day, STAYED in her place, ATE her food, SLEPT on her bed, HAD her take care of you. The least you can do is respect her but nnnnnoooooooooooooo you dragged your brother out while they were having a "grown up" talk. I get it. Hes still a kid. A very immature one if I say so.

But Sugawa . . . . For crying out loud . . . . Did he just . . .let himself be dragged by . . . . his lil brother??? I get it, hes a bit shocked. But man up will ya! If I were him. Id threaten the lil brother Id cut off his collage tuition if he doesn't start behaving himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like everyone else said, little bro is annoying as fuck. Grow up and talk it out. MC, don't let your immature idiot brother boss you around, send him to his hotel. If he doesn't like that, cut him off from his tuition.

Either way, thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this the second it’s confirmed femc had a romantic relationship with the guy before or was a previous caretaker like mc. Cos you’d know they’ll pad this shit out and I only read this for the comfy stuff. Thanks author…

Fed-Kun's army
How to lower your score from an 8.5 to a mid 7 in 3 easy steps.

2. Interrupt any kind of progress or romance with a random third character walking into the scene.

Great job Author! You were doing so well for 12 issues and then fell into shitty tropes meant to drag out plotlines.
I don't think it's a "random antagonist to impede the relationship" considering 1: They're not in a relationship yet and B: Their living situation is nonstandard and hard to explain. This is the kinda drama I'd expect from the situation and fitting to the work.

It's also not interrupting progress/romance with a third character; he clearly communicated his feelings of being on her side and consoled her about her worries BEFORE the brother woke up and started trying to drag him off.

And its not got NTR/Cheating or a dark plot? It simply mentioned that the brother is distrustful of women because he was cheated on, explaining his over-the-top actions and reasoning; the sanctity of the main relationship's not been infringed upon in any way.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, it's usually little sister. Never thought i'd seen little brother had this kind of behavior :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this shitty brother trying to achieve? Like, even if she was having an argument with a random man, that's none of his damn business, seriously, did this dude never touch grass? Because it sure looks like it...

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a "random antagonist to impede the relationship" considering 1: They're not in a relationship yet and B: Their living situation is nonstandard and hard to explain. This is the kinda drama I'd expect from the situation and fitting to the work.

It's also not interrupting progress/romance with a third character; he clearly communicated his feelings of being on her side and consoled her about her worries BEFORE the brother woke up and started trying to drag him off.

And its not got NTR/Cheating or a dark plot? It simply mentioned that the brother is distrustful of women because he was cheated on, explaining his over-the-top actions and reasoning; the sanctity of the main relationship's not been infringed upon in any way.
You might wanna reread what was written.

1. Indeed the brother is impeding the relationship of the MC/FMC infact in this very chapter he impeded them having a relationship building moment.
2. 1 and 2 are kinda the same point tbh but for no reason we have the lil bro sleeping in the room with the 2 of them like why would this be?
3. Random NTR did happen to the brother as a plot point. Nothing said it had to be the main couple for this point.

My thoughts on this chapter are what terrible crap is this? MC just lets his brother do all this crap? Why is he letting him pull him around? Why would he immediately go against what he said to FMC? This series while a little jank with a dense MC was ok and now it's sent it all down the gurgler. What next he'll have a drama arc of moving out with the little bro cause MC is a wet blanket that folds faster then origami?

Dex-chan lover
Err...You know, Akeru, Tokimori-san is Sugawa's boss. So...in term of money, Tokimori-san have more than Sugawa.

But your judgemental view really hurt Tokimori-san. I suggest you to get hit by truck-kun and going isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I don't even think they're going out at this point right??? Also MC needs to grow a spine why is he just letting his brother talk and walk all over him?
Because he lets EVERYONE talk and walk all over him. Haven't seen a shred of development past that yet. Here's to hoping that he grows a spine and/or drops some balls before the series ends. Expectations are low though.

Also, I said it before and I'll say it again ... lil bro needs to get punched in the nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread