Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!!

Group Leader
This is… kind of good? But I'd have expected a bit more character development already, and it seems to be dragging its feet. I'll read 1-2 chapters more and re-judge.

Supporter
Absolutely none of this is accidental, or happenstance.
She plotting to eat this man.
This is subterfuge, to trick you into an Ecchi cannibalism\horror manga.
You cannot convince me otherwise.
I’m glad my optimism doesn’t let me color things that darkly. I am surprised at how hesitant the male lead is to go forward especially when the FL said let’s date. But it’s really adorable in my world.

Double-page supporter
It was fine up until chapters 13-16 when the author introduced one of the most poorly written abuse plot lines I’ve seen in manga, and ends it by having the protagonist call Tokimori’s abusive ex boyfriend “kind” and part amicably with him.

I had to drop this there.

Dex-chan lover
Author has no idea wtf theyre doing, introducing whiplash lackluster villains for pointless drama. How this hasnt been axed yet, or the author's editor reigning them in back with actual romantic fluff, is beyond me

MC is a beta L. Tokimori's character is fine but the MC is just unrealistic and not quite likeable . Also, the manga has some changes in situations without any pretext, which is annoying.

Man I wish this story was just a tad faster but other wise this is fun.
Also Tokimori is definetly plotting just like MerovingianKing suggested xD

Group Leader
Pay no mind to the angst-allergic people bemoaning "drama."

This is absolutely the most wholesome fluffy (and slightly ecchi) romance manga with the most charming protagonists. Also nice art, the female protagonist is hot as heck. The chapters are relatively short, so expect to be able to binge through this easily.

there are no rivals getting close to the main characters, absolutely no misunderstanding arcs where people refuse to talk to each other, in fact this manga consciously subverts that in an absolutely adorable way. The drama is super quick, one or two short chapters, and... it's literally wholesome, nothing close to NTR.

I was surprised to come here and see people acting all anxious, because this manga is not like that at all.

It's a bit similar to It's Fun Having a 300,000 Yen a Month Job Welcoming Home an Onee-san Who Doesn't Find Meaning in a Job That Pays Her 500,000 Yen a Month, if you've ever read that.

This is a must-read for wholesome romance fans.

r1p98t.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Absolutely none of this is accidental, or happenstance.
She plotting to eat this man.
This is subterfuge, to trick you into an Ecchi cannibalism\horror manga.
You cannot convince me otherwise.
I thought this too at the start. But by now I can't believe she's that good of an actor. These two are just fucking useless (at fucking).

Fed-Kun's army
Lemme just say, reading the Haruto part (Chapter 15-16) while listening to Plastic Love hits different.

I gotta say, MC has the sex drive of a dead turtle, and the assertiveness of a limp noodle.

Users who are viewing this thread