Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa - Ch. 19 - I won't give her to you

Dex-chan lover
wha-

not only did she cheat, she proceeded to make some other random dude think he was being treated like a side piece

that cant possibly come back to bite them later considering the sheer drama these 2 cause by breathing :huh:

Fed-Kun's army
Comphet drama didn't last as long as I feared :meguu:
Now I wonder if they'll make their relationship public or that will be the next drama, or maybe best friend always in love is what's coming.
Well technically it was long. The story just did time skips lol.

Fed-Kun's army
That was a lot to take in after a long pause on the series. I went through so many emotions just reading the updates. lol

Thank you for translating and picking up the series!
Honestly this is so much better than waiting for monthly releases the drama would have been easily forgotten. Getting to see this whole thing really shows the humanity and realism. I know exactly how this feels. When my ex said she would come out of the closet to her dad at least but then back tracked. I remember, but feel detached from, the days I spent ignoring my feelings for her. It was the first time I ever had romantic and sexual attraction to anyone else. I wasn’t even sure I was lesbian or not. But like as much as we want to think it’s easy to get away I told myself so many lies and tried so hard to ignore. When I was slowly accepting my feelings in a one sided straight crush I went between bounds of happiness and feeling special to feeling like a fucking piece of trash. Love throws you for a loop. But I still can’t forget that every time I finally did come to accept parts of myself the invaluable feeling of peace would wrap me so tightly. Too bad it never lasted.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to flip the script and see that the parents are super supportive! Also this poor dude worked up the courage to confess and didn't even get a response just a lie from someone else that she was leading him on

Dex-chan lover
Would've been a fire ending if they both moved on always regretting their past decisions crying themselves to sleep on particularly difficult days
That reminds me of a one shot, except only one is crying depressed unable to move on while the other is open and prideful about their sexuality (and i believe had a new gf)

cant remember the title tho sorry

Thank you so much for the TL‘s!!
My heart has time to recover now after that drama

I really want to flip the script and see that the parents are super supportive! Also this poor dude worked up the courage to confess and didn't even get a response just a lie from someone else that she was leading him on
im sorry but a dude in yuri manga is simply a plot device, it just wasnt meant to be

Users who are viewing this thread