Tokubetsu na Chuutohanpa

Dex-chan lover
Art style looks a bit like Akashi's stuff at times. In particular Misono's expressions.

Supporter
An excellent yuri manga. Even if things get tough at times, don't lose your way! Keep reading!

Dex-chan lover
I wish that you will know what it mean when you partner cheat on you if you think that being against cheating is bad
cheating is bad, but to say cheaters don't deserve to be happy is extreme.

in this case I feel that considering we are dealing with a comphet young girl who knows little in the way of romance and is confused about what shes wants in a relationship, I find it is expected that she will end up stepping on a few toes or making mistakes like that.

and honestly it's probably better if someone cheated on me and ended the relationship if it already wasn't going well... even if dialogue would've been the better option.

tldr people tend to have a justfiable/pitiable reason for doing something bad, and they still deserve the chance for redemption and a chance to be happy.

Group Leader
cheating is bad, but to say cheaters don't deserve to be happy is extreme.

in this case I feel that considering we are dealing with a comphet young girl who knows little in the way of romance and is confused about what shes wants in a relationship, I find it is expected that she will end up stepping on a few toes or making mistakes like that.

and honestly it's probably better if someone cheated on me and ended the relationship if it already wasn't going well... even if dialogue would've been the better option.

tldr people tend to have a justfiable/pitiable reason for doing something bad, and they still deserve the chance for redemption and a chance to be happy.
cheating is bad if someone don't love their partnere they should leave not cheat this gonna hurt other person much more than breaking and you comment to prievious person is childish at this point
1 person only was talking about cheating and never talk about them being gay as somethething bad

Users who are viewing this thread