Tokyo Aliens - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Erased... His memory, But it failed. And your dad is my savior, so i would repay it. but lieee...Teehee... Kind of trope. Maybe.

Akira mom maybe a alien, thats why he could board into the train. Or maybe his dad.

Too much maybe. Bookmark this one.

Thank you HaruParty for continue tl this manga despite of its lot of transparent bubles.

thank you for the chapter!

did dad's mc die saving him? (seems like a possible outcome)

This looks great so far. I really like the art style.

Thanks for translating!

WAIT IS THAT THE CHAPTER TITLE. XD
"Someone who Kabedons a person on a Train"? NICE.

Also, thanks! The art style is amazing.

Wow the story is actually amazing so far! It reminds me of shounen manga like Jujutsu Kaisen, with better comedy and artstyle. The two MCs remind me of Tsuna and Hibari from KHR 😆 So MC might be half alien or someone with special power just like ppl from AMO? The tentafool is lovable despite her constantly blank face. I wonder if MC will be able to meet her again someday

AKSJDHSL SMOL AKIRA IS SO CUTE

The story is actually quite cliché but not that I mind it as long as the author is able to deliver it nicely

Fed-Kun's army
@Somenobody it's just maybe. LoL. There are a lot if trope of trying to erase memory but failed then it build up story (became team or sth).

I really like Naoe's works! This is a promising start. 'Tentafool' is such a silly sounding species.

This image....
Where have i seen the before?

22-2e8ecdd1060bca6664ddc56f7a20aa3d6a24516a21b00433dce4f64bf2972fda.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Looking for something to fill the void left by Aliens Area, and this looks great

Users who are viewing this thread