Tokyo Aliens

Dex-chan lover
Quite interesting.
yay not bl it's better off without romance

I can already tell what the ending is going to be like, but this is a solid 9. I'll read this. Art's good, the plot's interesting (might be a Lil cliche but who cares) i like this a lot

Group Leader
i hope it's gay
oh it says it won't be bl :c

okay neat 8.5/10

Group Leader
@Kimin Just check our group page for a link to our pub project progress chart. We always make it very transparent where we are in all of our series! :D

Double-page supporter
Now this is some mega shit, this shit is perplexing and great

Only Fujobait
Oh well, if this is good then there will be doujinshi and fanfiction later, don't lose your hope guys
╮(^▽^)╭

So it says fujobait. Is this just like a tiny bit the case, or is it to the point where it's like an 'important' or very commonly seen aspect of it?
The description aside from that bit sounds somewhat interesting to me, but I'm not a fan of anything BL or 'too close' to it.
From what I've read about it I think I may just give a chapter or two a shot, but I thought I'd see what kind feedback I got first.

Oh, and while I don't personally like BL or the like, I'm totally fine with it being around-- whatever floats whoever's boat, as long as no one is negatively impacted--even less of an issue given it's animated content 😂 You do you boo.

This is better than I expected. And I like how it has a similar to Men in Black, if less campy and comedic.

Came from the group and saw the cover And... oh holy divine gracious heaven lord I’m bless HES HOT! AS FXCX

Group Leader
@Otakuman706 Other than the kabedon in chapter 1 it's really more just bros being bros, not borderline gay, so no worries. I had to put that in there because too many people were asking in the beginning "IS IT GAY?????", no it's not gay.

Users who are viewing this thread