Tokyo Isekai Fudousan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Launea [Part-2]

Dex-chan lover
Damn, why do I keep getting attached to series that get the axe? There's a webnovel for this one but I find it difficult to get as invested in novels because I need time to imagine a visual rapport of all the characters and locations, so manga is the easiest to immediately begin enjoying from the first couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointment...
Mangas featuring teenage prostitution (kanojo okarishimasu to not quote it) are cashing in, but such original stories get axed...
What a world we're living in...

Thanks for translating this series !

NB: btw if anyone has a link for the lightnovel... coughs

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im actually interested in the dude's story. In the short few scenes, it doesnt seem like he was a hero or a character with op bs which was my first assumption from the scars. I did think that the scars only being at his back feels more like torture scars. By the few words, it seems like he had a normal dramatic life but without the really obnoxious stuff. Just drama. Sad that they didnt get more into the wife and daughter part tho. I would guess he looks at the girls as his daughters.

Damn.... I think it got 🪓
Had a potential but... Whatever i cant complain about comic that axed

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. The author split up the WN into Three books on Syosetu (Usual disclaimer: Read JP or Tolerate MTL, Them's Yer Choices.) Doesn't have a bearing on it being axed, alas, and it does look like it got axed.

Which is a big shame. Still, I enjoyed what there was of it.

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointment...
Mangas featuring teenage prostitution (kanojo okarishimasu to not quote it) are cashing in, but such original stories get axed...
What a world we're living in...

Thanks for translating this series !

NB: btw if anyone has a link for the lightnovel... coughs
If we boycott manga and let it slide to oblivion, one day it will reset and get back to the days of traditional fantasy.

The current manga trend deserves oblivion anyway. Give to demons what belongs to demons

Users who are viewing this thread