Tokyo Kaido

This manga is a beautiful mess and I'm 100% here for it. Where does this group even get these gems from??

Double-page supporter
madafaka. i hope i was a drug addict instead of an otaku. now what. iam an idiot and cant understand shit about it. i can only say its blindingly beautiful to me. why did i ever like complicated stuff outside of my capabilities goddamn. oh well time to find an english explanation blog about this. god feckin dammit there better be one.

@horsewithnoname Without ruining it for others , I can describe it as. A manga on the conceptualization of the ability to be omnipresent, through the use of different mediums. We can all have a critique, but the analysis of that critique is ultimately different; which we shouldn't be judged for. I dont really want to spoil the ending by going anymore into it, but that about sums the manga as a whole up.

I read this thinking it was going to be boring but no, it was actually REALLY good
I’ve never read anything like this before and I’ve enjoyed reading this

Really enjoyed the out-there yet empathetic story of people who don't fit and sometimes don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread