Tokyo Love Story

Kanji you got cheated mfs and you still dream about being married to her and have her child? Lmao this could the most unrealistic shit I have read in a while now. This guy deserves to be cheated over and over again. Shit man to think i was sad to see him being broke in the past. Please just die and let Satomi go because she doesn't deserve this. She already had enough!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@hope2009:

Someone down below posted a spoiler about the ending, but right now I'm not even sure if that would count as the definite ending, as the scanlation is already getting in those endgame's details. I mean, it could be as simple as that. Or maybe not. The characters are acting in a way that those details don't seem very trustful. Lol. It's just two more chapters by now, perhaps the next one would get onto it much more clearly.

Group Leader
Thanks to @Amagasa (and everybody else involved). Always nice to see a project like this decisively seen through to the end.

For those who wanted to listen to the music recommendation but could not find it, here it is - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CLAgKBeYNOkrhZYyVnjXstQfND47Epxo?usp=sharing. I did not know this particular one of Toshifumi's works, but the way his style evokes the naive yet intense characters of Tokyo Love Story is uncanny.

My boyfriend and I finished this simultaneously, he finished first and he was chatting me as he read because he needs my support, but I'm busy and didnt reply so we fought. Lols. Same with me, he was sleeping when I finished it and I am so hurt, even cried. Lols. Super heartbreaking and has a lot of twists and surprises up to the very end wtf. Highly recommended if you want to read and be heartbroken 😂

Dex-chan lover
I have not read a manga more dramatically turbulent than this. But anyways, I'm not forgetting this one. Thank you @Amagasa :)
Also I've been hearing some talk that there's a sequel series??? Any hope of translating that soon? :3

Users who are viewing this thread