Tokyo Neon Scandal - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - The Clean Tokyo Party 22

Dex-chan lover
054.jpg

oh for fuck sake

Group Leader
Damn, can I get a spoiler on how the sequel of this shitty excuse of an arc end?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, can I get a spoiler on how the sequel of this shitty excuse of an arc end?
I'm not clear on every detail but glasses dickhead goes for some election, is close to winning it, Kurobane manages to ruin everything at the rally last minute, glasses dickhead runs away and end up in a hobo brothel (or something like that) where he gets s*domised... The end

Dex-chan lover
So what was the point of this whole arc again?
It isn’t over yet, this is just the beginning of their investigative journalism. It always felt off that they worked for a tabloid rag, I guess this is the catalyst for them to go independent and go make Ian Hislop proud.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda dumb that he could just suppress the whole thing, as if everyone involved had no enemy or rival with similar power who'd use it just as much to attack them.

Like that's how it work with Clinton and Nixon, their fuck ups were found, their enemies used it to tear them to shred and that was it.

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to the old editor in chief?
I think he is still the editor in chief for now although he is probably not happy the story of the century got pulled before publication. So he might quit as a result, we will see how this all plays out in next issue. If I had to guess, I would say that next arch is the founding of a new publication to revival weekly scandal.

Dex-chan lover
I love Kurobane so much. It's always a joy seeing her naked 😌.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread